How Does Janitorial Subscription Work?
10% off at checkout with subscription.
We have created an automated solution for office space smaller than 10,000 sqft.
1. You purchase one month of service based on the square footage and how many days per week you need.
2. We then coordinate a time within the next 24-72 hours to due a traditional walk through of your location to verify the size and scope.
3. Once verified we then set up a time to begin Service. After the 30 days you can either keep us or cancel it's that simple.
JOB Description: Commercial Office Cleaning
- The contractor shall provide janitorial services weekly the specific day or days to be determined by client. Crew will begin cleaning at clients discretion.
- Contractor shall furnish a single or crew of reliable and experienced janitors to perform all the following janitorial services:
Supplies & Equipment
- Client can chose to supply all the restroom consumables such as paper towels, toilet paper and liquid, anti-bacterial hand soap, Or select from our store and be charged monthly no shipping fees.
- Senate Cleaning is responsible for all janitorial supplies and equipment necessary to properly perform the above work. These supplies and equipment consists of mops, dusting cloths, polishes, vacuum cleaners, brushes, buckets, detergents, scouring powders, and commercial grade approved disinfectant.
- Contractor may use a fragrant air freshener in the employee rest room; unscented or lightly scented products are to be used in all other areas of the office.
- Limited space is available for contractor to store basic equipment and supplies on site.
Supervision of Work
- Contractor shall conduct regular systematic inspection of his/her/their work crew, and shall be responsible for providing adequate supervision to assure competent and satisfactory performance of the services required under this Contract.
- Contractor shall notify the Office and Facilities Manager person by phone or letter or email of any special comments on janitorial needs.
Refill Supplies as needed
Check stall walls and spot clean as needed
Empty garbage and recycling
Dust desks, as indicated by a clear desk.
Dust shelves and window ledges.
Floors - sweep and vacuumed
Empty Garbage and Compost