100 nitrile gloves per box
When you think of disposable gloves, what comes to mind? Latex? You’re not wrong, of course, but disposable gloves can also be made from different materials. If you’re looking to purchase gloves and you’re unsure of what kind to buy, explore the benefits nitrile gloves have to offer.
At Senate Cleaning, we source nitrile gloves that use the proprietary antimicrobial d2p technology. Our gloves unlike the ones you may currently be using, protect the hands and prevent cross-contamination against mold, bacteria, algae, yeast, mildew, and fungi.
For this product description, we wanted to focus on our nitrile gloves and share some benefits of using gloves made from this material.
Reasons Why You Should Use Nitrile Gloves
- Nitrile rubber gloves offer superior puncture resistant to latex gloves.
- Nitrile rubber gloves offer a greater chemical resistance over latex and vinyl to chemicals, oils, and acids, and have superior strength.
- This type of glove creates a better barrier for protection.
- These gloves can be used by those with a latex allergy, because they do not contain rubber latex.
- They have a high tear resistance.
- Nitrile gloves can be worn under other gloves.
- These gloves are water proof. They aren’t likely to absorb water in a damp environment either.
- These gloves shape to the person’s hand, so they fit comfortably.
- Nitrile gloves have a longer shelf life than rubber latex gloves.
- These gloves can be worn and used in many industries not just the medical field. Dentists, tattoo artists, hair stylists, food servers, veterinarians, and lab technicians use nitrile gloves.
- They are durable, which is good when worn around blood pathogens or other contaminants.
- The AM Nitrile gloves are powder free.
When it comes to gloves, nitrile gloves easily can beat out latex or vinyl. Nitrile can be worn by those with an allergy to latex and they offer better resistance and barrier protection than vinyl. These gloves are versatile, and as you can see, they offer a lot of benefits.
Nitrile Gloves are Available
If you’re in the market for nitrile gloves, our antimicrobial gloves plus provide maximum protection against bacteria and microorganisms. These gloves are FDA compliant. The AM nitrile gloves are antimicrobial and protect the hands from microbial contamination. These gloves have been scientifically tested by independent labs and proven to kill various pathogens.